Wednesday 27 May 2009

To Mansilla 3 days 80 kms

Have just had 30 minutes typing on my blog lost when my money ran out without warning so now a very edited version. Jo and I went seperate ways yesterday---she is going fantastic. My left foot is starting to hurt when walkingbut we have had 3 heavy days---little choice-looking forward to a lighter day tomorrow.Stopped when the pain started yesterday--I was on the road less travelled--no one for miles- but while i wasstopped Christine from Canada turned up and walked the last 6 Km with me--- a good distraction from my sore foot--it played up again today and I couldnt have gone much further than the 26 km I went today. With Dave from Canada last night-a snorer--got up 5 times to wake him or get him to turn over last night---He was good natured about it this morning--could only remember once

No comments: