Saturday 23 May 2009

In Carrion

Jo and I got to Carrion today---a shortish day of 16Kms---but the next place was 18kms away--a step too far. ran into a Canadian woman last night. I said I was Chris from Australia--She said so you are the one who works in an office next to Peters wife !!!!!!!!! She had walked with him the day before-- I think he is in Carrion now but haven.t seen him. Walked with Christine From Florida for an hour this morning---her 2nd camino. Was raining this morning fior 2 hours but only lightly so the raingear kept it out.Previous night caught up with Katie and Marion from Canada again after a few days--hugs all around---had dinner with them at Itero and 2 Aussies from Kirribilli. This morning ran into Donald who grew up in Coonamble and knew our rellies there---Small world .Trying to stop talking about what is coming up and what I did last time here---its only taken me 2 weeks. I gave my watch to Jo at Sydney airport---but then started asking her the time about 15 times a day---but trying to stop that as well---I managed quite well not having a watch last time-. Were getting up about 6 each day getting away about 7 and getting in between 12 and 1 mostly

1 comment:

maude said...

Hello Chris, love reading your storie of events so differnt to Jo's,
great work, great company, you are both doing so well,
Keep up the good work,
until next time,Maude