Friday 4 May 2007

Confession Time

Its time to finally fess up---I´´m not on the Camino at all--When I was in Paris I heard there was cold and rain predicted for the South of France---and I saw the Cannes Film Festival was about to start so I got a train there instead--I thought that the Camino will always be there but the 2007 Film Festival is a one off--and I will stay warm and dry--which I have.I knew you were all supporting me to do the Camino and I felt I couldnt let you down so in between movies I´´d look at the weather pattern and make up a days adventure on the Camino--its tested my creative skills--which is a plus--and I´´ve met a couple of people who have walked the Camino who spoke highly of it --so I still want to do it some day. So sorry to let you all down, hope youll forgive me--have to go now--theres another movie about to start.

4 comments:

Maz said...

You bastard!

Fliss said...

You have me smiling. Say hello to George for me - and Baz and Cate...

A Big Walk said...

The few stages are really easy. On my map it is a really big downhill part all the way to Astorga.

A Big Walk said...

That should read "next" few stages