Tuesday 2 September 2014

On my way again

I never thought I'd be doing this for a third time---but here I am---travelling with Anne who has not done it before but has been madly swimming and cycling and walking and is much fitter than I.
We are leaving Sydney tomorrow---Singapore Air to Paris, then fly to Biarritz, then train to St Jean. We will have a night there before setting off on Friday morning---will go over the mountain if possible. we have both decided to get our bags carried on the first day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't use a profile photo from 20 years ago!

Jo Jo said...

My love and joy goes with you every step of the way as you leave bits of yourself along the way
I shall be following every step
Love you to bits
Xxx Jo

Anonymous said...

24 hours since I spoke to you so you should be there about now. Enjoy the journey... Love and biggest hugs Maz

Unknown said...

Third time aye. I think you might be overdoing it on the enlightment.
Everything in moderation, even blissful communion with God.
Cameron Smith has just pulled out of the storm v broncos. Do you want me to change your tips?
Enjoy the walk :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your footy comp placing! Hope the travelling is wonderful xx