Tuesday 21 April 2009

I am heading off AGAIN to walk the Camino on 3rd May, 2009. This time I am delighted to be going with my sister Joanne ( www.joonthecamino.blogspot.com)---Both of us have been doing a fair amount of walking to get fit. Work has been quite stressful in recent months and I'm looking forward to having 8 weeks off---7 of them in Spain. We arrive in Paris on the morning of 4th May and are getting a train down to St Jean Pied de Port that day arriving at 4.30 pm. Not sure yet---depending on the weather and whether we are on time---if we will set off that afternoon or start the next morning.

7 comments:

Maz said...

So glad you've posted on your blog! Now I feel you've started even though you have been training for months and have kept up with all that. Only a few days to go. Big send off on Sunday!! Love and admiration for another incredible journey you are undertaking. Maz

Fliss said...

I will miss you
xx

Fliss said...

even though you will be blogging :)

fortuna said...

Hi Chris I will be following your journey closely as I will be doing this at the same time next year. Your cousin Mary Waterford connected me up to you .Go well, Jill(fortuna)

Fliss said...

sitting here with you on Friday night, enjoying your company - feeling privledged we get to spend this precious time with you.

Fliss said...

hello trying your new site

Anonymous said...

Hey mate,
Been wondering where you are and how the journey is going.
Now that I know how to get into your blog page I'll let Mum know who has been dying for some word of you.
All well back here.
Stirlo is still kicking
Love Dee